When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old grouchy bike guy complaints

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think you should follow your own advice.........Move on. I also find your "Bunghole State" offensive unless thats your bag.
Apparently you are one of those people that cannot handle the fact that someone doesn't agree with your opinion. This is a complaint thread and I complained about something that bothers me.If you dont like it you can leave, or ignore me.

People like you that make crude comments about other peoples gender or sexual preferences disgust me. It also isn't proper etiquette when you have a mixed membership and don't know who your rude comments will offend.

No it is not my bag.

Illinois is the worst state in the country in taxation and one of the worst ran in the country as well. Thats what I mean by the Bunghole State.

I have that same phrase on my description in at least 4 different forums and you are the first whiner to complain.

One guy said I couldn't live in the Bunghole State because that was the state he lives in, referring to California.

Have a day.
Rob

Last edited:
So there Vince. Lime it or not !!
Thanks for pointing out what looks like Spellchecks only mistake here. Not bad for the length of that post!

Vince can lime it or like it. I don't care.
This is not his thread, and the person who started the thread opened it to things that bother grouchy old guys. I posted exactly that. And I am a grouchy old guy.

Like one member pointed out, the Dutch put those guards on mens bikes and call then coat guards. With Vinces poorly thought comment he insulted an entire nation of bike riding citizens, some of which I am sure are CABE members.

Lucky, American-Dutch relations are not hanging by a thread or we would be dangerously close to the same situation we see in the Ukraine right now.

I really hope you and I are not having any problems over this. All I was doing was the same thing eveyone else is doing. Filing my complaint.

I feel the ax coming.
I haven't felt the axe come down on me for a while! Its about that time.
That was not my intent here though. I thought the thread was inviting grouchy old guys to complain about things that bother them. I am, and I did.

My name is Rob, and I approve this rant.

Back