When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old grouchy bike guy complaints

-
Apparently you are one of those people that cannot handle the fact that someone doesn't agree with your opinion. This is a complaint thread and I complained about something that bothers me.If you dont like it you can leave, or ignore me.

People like you that make crude comments about other peoples gender or sexual preferences disgust me. It also isn't proper etiquette when you have a mixed membership and don't know who your rude comments will offend.

No it is not my bag.

Illinois is the worst state in the country in taxation and one of the worst ran in the country as well. Thats what I mean by the Bunghole State.

I have that same phrase on my description in at least 4 different forums and you are the first whiner to complain.

One guy said I couldn't live in the Bunghole State because that was the state he lives in, referring to California.

Have a day.
Rob
It goes both ways.I have my opinions and you cannot handle the fact that your opinion is just one of many. LOL what if someone is offended by "bunghole" state ? Will you change it ?? If not then move on.

Portland, Oregon's annual nekkid bike ride... I hate them, its like pouring acid in your eyes. (2 years in a row) I was stuck in traffic at the rear of the ride only to be witnessing miles of butt cracks and other "things" I cant say here... Trust me it's not for the faint of heart, small children to be around nor any aggressive dog. There's just some things that are best left alone...

bikeride.jpg

It goes both ways.I have my opinions and you cannot handle the fact that your opinion is just one of many. LOL what if someone is offended by "bunghole" state ? Will you change it ?? If not then move on.
I do not feel like only my opinion matters. I do feel like some here do not think my opinion or feelings on a situation matter. I know that there are plenty of people on both sides of any discussion.
I was only stating what I felt. You are entitled to your feelings. I concede to you on that.
All I meant by what I said on this matter was that others may also get offended by some of those kinds of comments, as easily as some may be offended over mine.
How about the two of us starting over man?
I will stop where I am on this and work on a courteous discussion from here and I will not go back to the topics we discussed if you are willing to do the same.
I have nothing against you and no bad feelings. You do post a good amount of useful and interesting information and I dont want to lose that.
Rob

I do not feel like only my opinion matters. I do feel like some here do not think my opinion or feelings on a situation matter. I know that there are plenty of people on both sides of any discussion.
I was only stating what I felt. You are entitled to your feelings. I concede to you on that.
All I meant by what I said on this matter was that others may also get offended by some of those kinds of comments, as easily as some may be offended over mine.
How about the two of us starting over man?
I will stop where I am on this and work on a courteous discussion from here and I will not go back to the topics we discussed if you are willing to do the same.
I have nothing against you and no bad feelings. You do post a good amount of useful and interesting information and I dont want to lose that.
Rob
Deal

Portland, Oregon's annual nekkid bike ride... I hate them, its like pouring acid in your eyes. (2 years in a row) I was stuck in traffic at the rear of the ride only to be witnessing miles of butt cracks and other "things" I cant say here... Trust me it's not for the faint of heart, small children to be around nor any aggressive dog. There's just some things that are best left alone...

View attachment 1624824
I don't see any boobies

Back