When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old grouchy bike guy complaints

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dare them to leave pamphlets in my door......Make my day !

Helpful hint;
If your rant is more than three paragraphs long, no one will read it.
Now, here’s mine.

People that yell at me, “On your left!”
for not yelling, “On your left!” as I ride by.
Look, I can tell your an over zealous dumb ass, just by looking at you.
The best approach for me, is stealth.
I’m past and gone, by the time you even figured out that I was ever there.
We have lots of walking paths in Red Deer and I always feel uncomfortable giving the walkers the 'CHING,CHING BELL...I always feel like I'm yelling at them..COMING THROUGH!...even thought its protocol on the paths there are a lot that don't know it and give the dirty look...that's why I always give a big Thank -you when I fly by.

We have lots of walking paths in Red Deer and I always feel uncomfortable giving the walkers the 'CHING,CHING BELL...I always feel like I'm yelling at them..COMING THROUGH!...even thought its protocol on the paths there are a lot that don't know it and give the dirty look...that's why I always give a big Thank -you when I fly by.
I'm surprised by the number of people who genuinely thank me for ringing my bell as I approach.

One hundred year terms also include “Dear chap, would you like a smoke from my marijuana cigarette?” or “a puff from my demi pipe?” When these terms are readopted by the Huntington Beach folks I will give up using the term “skip tooth.”
Used to live near Huntington Beach, now live in Florida where most of the population is skipping teeth

Back