When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Hawthorne an a old Schwinn and 2 TOC oil lamps in NY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I recently saw the twin to that Traveler in excellent original condition,same colors,identical. The guy said it was a '53. He wants $150.00 I just dont need it

I want that Traveler!! But most people won’t and don’t know how to ship a bike.
We don’t find those years down here in Florida

I live in central florida , and find all types of bikes ,Walter branche , Hunter, gatherer,hoarder

67949959_10157775080048313_782748804624416768_n.jpg

I live in central florida , and find all types of bikes ,Walter branche , Hunter, gatherer,hoarder

View attachment 1059185
I find stuff, but you actually have to truly hunt the stuff down here compared to up north.
Plus in Florida the “population explosion” didn’t really happen until after Disney opened. So most of the stuff you do find that older, was brought down during that time. Same with old cars.

I find stuff, but you actually have to truly hunt the stuff down here compared to up north.
Plus in Florida the “population explosion” didn’t really happen until after Disney opened. So most of the stuff you do find that older, was brought down during that time. Same with old cars.
Not me , cycle items are offered to me all the time , I also find nice items , . A lot of people who collect cycles contact me , when they retire to fl. With there collections . I know where a bunch of bikes and related material is .

Not me , cycle items are offered to me all the time , I also find nice items , . A lot of people who collect cycles contact me , when they retire to fl. With there collections . I know where a bunch of bikes and related material is .
I remember us discussing that before.
I’m more of a teens and twenties guy. Left for awhile and just got back into it.
I’ve always has a soft spot for 40s/50s Schwinn New Worlds and other early Lightweights.

Back