When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old Iver Johnson bike

-
this is not a post

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC044731-1.jpg

Its a beaut! if i had the cash i would try and buy it from you for $450 and call it a day at $800. its been restored at some point. but the parts look super clean!

I will keep it if isnt worth that much i was thinkin a couple of grand

What's the serial number ? It should be located on the left side of the seat tube just below the seat post opening. It was definitely repainted at some point and the crank doesn't seem correct but I could be wrong about that. Nice bike.

Are you guys sure that's an Iver Johnson bicycle ? I have a unidentified frame with that same crank and chainring and looks like the same frame (with lubrication port). Headbadge holes are closely spaced and horizontal (2). On the questioned bike - I would be interested to know if there are stamped numbers on the upper seat tube and seeing a photo showing how the seat post is held in place in seat tube ? Also, looks like the headbadge is fairly freshly installed with rivet / nails, not screws. Maybe a very early Iver ? Any Iver Johnson experts out there ? I may be totally off base here. Dennis

Back