When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Murray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SaPerry9

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I used have a Murray Men's or youth 26 in bike with 1-1/4 tires. It was dark blue. My guess to years it might have been made in 1965 to 1980 but more like1965 to 1970 since he for getting around the college campus. How many times dud Murray make a dark blue 10 speed? Were there different models? Are there old Murray catalogs online?

Welcome to the CABE.
A reason for the lack of replies, may be because members would prefer to see pictures of any article in question.
It would preemptively answer the “viewers” questions or comments such as — “what are you talking about?” or “show me”.

Last edited:
Sometimes you can google "1972 Murray Pictures" and find something similar to the bike you are considering buying. Then, you can post an img link to it.

What would a Schwinn of the period and of similar bike of the Pheonix be worth both unrestored but rideable condition as well as restored?

Was the Phoenix the only 10 speed Murray in the 60s-80s or did they have different models of 10 speed bikes?

Back