When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old riding toy push pull action

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

WarrenG

Look Ma, No Hands!
Unknown age and type for sale and posting here rather than Craigslist . I know it's required to post a price so I'll toss a ballpark asking $150.00 If you can identify and let me know make and model that'd be cool. My dad was a collector of odd stuff mostly stuff he liked or had as a kid or a bargain basement buyer. Thanks

IMG_20180919_083203514.jpg

IMG_20180919_083152443.jpg

Unknown age and type for sale and posting here rather than Craigslist . I know it's required to post a price so I'll toss a ballpark asking $150.00 If you can identify and let me know make and model that'd be cool. My dad was a collector of odd stuff mostly stuff he liked or had as a kid or a bargain basement buyer. Thanks

View attachment 871161

View attachment 871162
"jet ride Irish Mail, Chain Drive by Castelli " originally red sticker on back behind seat

20190304_105542_resized.jpg

This was mine as a kid and new in the late 50's. Restored for use, not dispaly. I replaced the tires and seat, painted some parts that were badly rusted chrome. At 6 ft. and 180 lbs. I can still fit on it to ride, as can my 7 year old grand daughter! (Not at the same time) :)

Back