When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old rollfast trike cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Trikeman48

On Training Wheels
What is this worth I was told $1.200.00 can anyone please help and it is for sale I would like to get $350.00 for it and i have the oringal handlebars for the trike
IMG_20181016_154724.jpg

IMG_20181016_154820.jpg

IMG_20181016_154808.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thank you fordmike
Might be worth more to someone that really digs it. It does seem to be in nice shape, but from what I've seen there isn't much of a collector trike market. Looks like a 60's middleweight. Curious who said it was worth $1200...

There's not really a collector market like Mike said, but where I'm at in Michigan (Detroit area) there is a decent market for trikes. Around here, people will buy them for the Detroit Slow Roll, and there are people who cannot ride a regular bicycle who might be interested.
If it were mine, I would clean it up and put it on CL for around $250 - $300. Keep in mind you may have a tough time selling it this late in the year, and may have to take considerably less if you want to move it before winter. It will sell better in the spring, if you don't mind keeping it til then. The demand for these may vary in your area.
Another tip, get the trike outside in the sunlight and take some decent pictures that aren't blurry. No offense, but blurry pics are about as good as no pics.
Good pics always help items sell faster.
You can list it here on the CABE as well, but you will need to post it in the appropriate forum (Complete Bicycles For Sale) and you must include Pics, Price and Location.
Your best bet though, would be craigslist.

Back