When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old rubber

-
I ride re-popped cords everyday pushed up to 50+ psi and they roll super smooth...$135/pair with free shipping on eBay.
I have been riding these tires for 9 months and the side molding nubs are still tickling the fender stays, I can hear them sing on quiet streets.....
68EA5D48-E992-41B1-8F78-A1AF191F4AA3_1_201_a.jpeg

EAF15C42-FE7D-4FAC-9BDA-9A6EBB774933_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
I love my Balloontires and roadsters but my frames will never be museum worthy (unless they suddenly recognize my artistic abilities, wink), where I have a hunch there’s a hardcore collector out there that has a time period correct schwinn tanker that these would look awesome on at the shows.
I forgot about the DOND link.
I was just wondering if there was an opinion as to a reasonable price that buyer and seller feels like they got what they wanted.
The DOND is just the ticket.
Thanks for your input.
I bought 8 sets of the repop typhoon cord tires a while back and have them on two of my rat bikes and love the way they ride and handle all the bumps I throw at them... Price wise, I paid around 10.00 each and would have paid twice the price for these great tires... RideOn... Razin...

Cool thread/title.
There's that "line" :
personally not riding old tires,
but original, Older saddles i will ride 'til the cover is gone.
I have these old black wall Carlisles's.
"If they're for Sale, start a thread." V/r @Freqman1
Where else would a member ask "How much are they worth?"
IMG_7584.jpg
IMG_7585.jpg
IMG_7586.jpg
IMG_7587.jpg

Rims being used with bright new cream "Goodyear" "style" tread pattern.😉
IMG_7628.jpg

For sure i would sell these tires.
Right price is balance between Great display/may blow!
Small cracks visible; who knows....🧐

Cool thread/title.
There's that "line" :
personally not riding old tires,
but original, Older saddles i will ride 'til the cover is gone.
I have these old black wall Carlisles's.
"If they're for Sale, start a thread." V/r @Freqman1
Where else would a member ask "How much are they worth?"
View attachment 1655093View attachment 1655094View attachment 1655095View attachment 1655096
Rims being used with bright new cream "Goodyear" "style" tread pattern.😉
View attachment 1655097
For sure i would sell these tires.
Right price is balance between Great display/may blow!
Small cracks visible; who knows....🧐
I’m pretty sure more than a few sets of comparable black walls have been listed. Shipping is what kills tire and fender prices. V/r Shawn

I’m pretty sure more than a few sets of comparable black walls have been listed. Shipping is what kills tire and fender prices. V/r Shawn
I've bought several sets of tyres from @bikemike and he usually offers free shipping and thats why I buy my tyres from him because of the free shipping.. Best deals on feebay...

Back