When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old school bikes for sale A Mint Condition ELGIN And A SCHWINN Super Sport SERIOUS Inquiries ONLY Please And Thank You !!

-

Phokiss

On Training Wheels
Asking price for elgin is $500 ...
Asking price for schwinn $300 ...

Prices are negotiable ... I haven't checked the going rate ... these are my prices ... so if they are high to you then don't respond and keep it moving not trying to be rude just grown ... in which we all are here and like I said they are negotiable god bless to all ... and that does not include shipping we can work out the shipping and how to go about it shipped they local bike shop or however or pick up... either way let's make it happen and once again god bless to all
20190904_140440.jpg

20190904_140324.jpg

20190904_140330.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the CABE! Guidelines require you post a selling price, not just accepting bids. You can post on EBay as an auction but to sell here you need to post a price. It would be helpful to post more pictures including the serial number, probably under the bottom bracket. Good luck with your sale!

Back