When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old school Schwinn super sport for sale ... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

-

Phokiss

On Training Wheels
Hey I am new to this and to this site and if I'm doing anything wrong please lmk all I am trying to do is sell my old inherited bikes one is a you guessed it schwinn and also a Elgin here's pictures of the schwinn since this isnt a elgin thread lol ...

Let the bidding begin and serious inquiries only please ...

Here u go...

20190904_141308.jpg

20190904_141246.jpg

20190904_141301.jpg

20190904_141241.jpg

Welcome to the CABE!

Your Super Sport has been monkeyed with...I see a lot of newer incorrect parts such as the seat, chrome fork, grips, and a replacement front caliper...all of these parts diminish its desirability for most potential Schwinn buyers. The value was limited to begin with being a brown ladies bike. Not trying to be Debbie Downer, just realistic.

Welcome to the CABE!

Your Super Sport has been monkeyed with...I see a lot of newer incorrect parts such as the seat, chrome fork, grips, and a replacement front caliper...all of these parts diminish its desirability for most potential Schwinn buyers. The value was limited to begin with being a brown ladies bike. Not trying to be Debbie Downer, just realistic.
I appreciate all intake like I said just selling inherited items but thanks again for the intake how about the elgin did u see that post yet? Asking for feedback on that as well
20190904_140243.jpg

Back