When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old school Schwinn super sport for sale ... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phokiss

On Training Wheels
Hey I am new to this and to this site and if I'm doing anything wrong please lmk all I am trying to do is sell my old inherited bikes one is a you guessed it schwinn and also a Elgin here's pictures of the schwinn since this isnt a elgin thread lol ...

Let the bidding begin and serious inquiries only please ...

Here u go...

20190904_141308.jpg

20190904_141246.jpg

20190904_141301.jpg

20190904_141241.jpg

Welcome to the CABE!

Your Super Sport has been monkeyed with...I see a lot of newer incorrect parts such as the seat, chrome fork, grips, and a replacement front caliper...all of these parts diminish its desirability for most potential Schwinn buyers. The value was limited to begin with being a brown ladies bike. Not trying to be Debbie Downer, just realistic.

Welcome to the CABE!

Your Super Sport has been monkeyed with...I see a lot of newer incorrect parts such as the seat, chrome fork, grips, and a replacement front caliper...all of these parts diminish its desirability for most potential Schwinn buyers. The value was limited to begin with being a brown ladies bike. Not trying to be Debbie Downer, just realistic.
I appreciate all intake like I said just selling inherited items but thanks again for the intake how about the elgin did u see that post yet? Asking for feedback on that as well
20190904_140243.jpg

Back