When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Yeah Cali pricing is only applicable to California. I’d say max $125 each as they sit. Although it’s probably a good idea to take what you can get unless you want to spend lots of time talking about them. As others have mentioned, bike collectors only see the value in certain parts. Ideally a non bike collector would be your best customer.

Maybe $100-$125 on your local Craigslist. Bummer timing, you could have taken them down the big Davenport swap last weekend and likely sold them easily. Folks around here would likely only want them for parts for men's bikes. I see 26'' S2 wheelsets, truss rods and scrap metal the rest.
Isn’t that funny that men’s bike are more valuable. I actually prefer riding a step-thru frame when I’m beach cruising. All 4 bikes we keep at the beach in SC are “girls” bikes.

Back