When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old sled

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

friendofthedevil

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm reaching out to any Cabers who have knowledge about old sleds. I'm selling this old sled

DSC_0010 (Large).JPG

and would like to know what would be a legitimate garage sale price. Can see ghost image of some red and blue graphics; brand name might be Champion. I am including the old clip on skates.

I'm grateful for any input anyone has.

@Freqman1

A fairly common and utilitarian piece. I'd say about $25 for somethign like this tops. Sleds have to either have great graphics, unique design, or both to get real attention--and money! @Oldbikes may have something to say. V/r Shawn

Thanks for your reply. I had $25 on it today, and nobody looked at it twice. I guess I'll hang it in the garage with the girls muscle bike I can't sell.

Funny thing though, I did sell this mid-60's Western Flyer from my rat rod days

IMG_8620.JPG

to a bunch of clowns. Literally, a couple who perform as clowns at parties, parades and such, bought it. So my old rat rod has become a clown bike!

If you dressed it up a little more, with a bow and some greens I bet you you could get your 25 bucks!
As a collectible sled it really has little to no value...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back