When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old tandems.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thnks rambler, I thought till about 1940 but wasn't sure couldn't find much info online....I found one wheels not original with block chain....I thinks its 30,s But unsure....kb.

20191002_213732.jpg

Thnks rambler, I thought till about 1940 but wasn't sure couldn't find much info online....I found one wheels not original with block chain....I thinks its 30,s But unsure....kb.

Unfortunately without a clearer photo and possibly more of them to help with identification it's difficult to tell what year or brand tandem you have there in the photo you posted. However, I'd say if it has block chain and if that block chain is original to the tandem it's most likely from late 1890's to early 1900's rather than later. The fact that it has 26" balloon tire wheels doesn't mean much because I have seen plenty of early tandems where a previous owner discarded the original 28" wheels and substituted 26" balloon tire wheels.

Back