When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Town Revival, Cornelius, NC, 11-5-22

-
Unfortunately Hurricane Ian has decided to crash the OTR this year. We were very hopeful that that path of the storm would change. We pour our hearts and souls into the OTR to put on a great experience for the community to enjoy and have too much on the line to risk it & certainly don’t want to put anyone in harms way with the weather that is being predicted that Hurricane Ian will bring. The postponed date will now be Saturday, November 5th. Mother nature may have won this time. That’s just the nature of outdoor events. We’ll do our best to adjust and bring you the OTR experience on November 5th, same time from 2p-7p, just as we had planned for this Saturday. We hope you all are able to adjust with us & that we’ll see you in November. Thank you all for your understanding in this matter.

Yea it was already a big maybe for me and when I saw this weekend's forecast knew I wouldn't make it. Unfortunately I just realized this is the same weekend as Get-A-Grip so I won't be at OTR. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Ok, Kids, OTR is this Saturday!! Looks like the weather is going to be great! If your not showing bicycles, you should atleast stop by and check it out! If you are showing a bike, get there by 11:30 ish. We are at #16 on the map. Be there or be square!

88D8B1B6-408E-4C78-9ED5-6EB0478D58BF.jpeg

Back