When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Old Towne Orange" monthly Ride, April10th, 2022 OC CA

-

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Palm Sunday! Love PALMS!
Old Towne Orange Monthly Bike Ride, April 10th, 2022
What: Vintage Bike Ride through historic neighborhoods and bike trails. We will stop at interesting locations and finish with a lunch stop.
Theme: SPRING!🥳😎🥰
When: Sunday Apr.10th, Meet at 10:00am and kickstands up at 10:30am Sharp. Every 2nd Sunday, every month.😁
Where: Ride starts at the fountain in the middle of the traffic circle at Chapman and Glassell in the city of Orange.
Who: Anyone who can ride a bike. We ask for vintage or classic type bicycles only. Pace is slow-ish and hills are minimal.
Always a great time; come on out, let's Ride.
1648549653546.png

The morning after Mike's Swap/Show; @fordmike65 (in Monrovia);
always 1 week after the Cyclone Coaster ride in Long Beach.
A bunch of Like-minded folks, that get to do it ALL, almost....😊

Last edited:
We will be in town for the swap and this ride. It will be our first Orange ride. Can't wait!
This is Awesome!
Looking forward to seeing you both!
Feels like the first time for me too!!!😂
PALM SUNDAY!
Gather 'round Marty @cyclingday while we roll,
he can tell us both common and Latin name,
where they're from,
when they got to U.S.A.,
where they grow best, fruits-or-not, common issues,...
All the good-Stuff!🥳🤩😎🤓🧐
Welcome to So. Cal @slick
IMG_6633.jpg

@tripple3, think you might want to check but it's the car show Sunday so the fountain park is usually closed & surrounded by vendors?

Last edited:
I think the car show will be going on.
If so no prob. just need to walk your bikes like we have in the past.

@tripple3, think you might want to check but it's the car show Sunday so the fountain park is usually closed & surrounded by vendors?
It's OK, walk bikes near fancy cars.
IMG_6724.jpg

There were a bunch of cars that came to the motorbike ride too;
and griddled up some great pancakes as well!

I was talking about the meet up, they actually close the fountain plaza itself during some events?

Back