When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Old Towne Orange" monthly Ride, Mar.12th, 2023 OC CA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Man, that just where we hang before the ride!😵, and more sad news yesterday was Rambos last ride, my Grandog moved 1500 miles away, oh my daughter too so who knows when he'll ride again😢, last pic he's under the seat on the airplane!

28C3CB56-A2CE-46D7-9649-33DAA6CCE626.jpeg

08722A58-9BD3-4D10-A765-A5FAFCF8E4C8.jpeg

57C01E8F-745F-48EA-8095-3F0C2B277B6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Weird, Sunday part of our area was blocked off with a big sign ( behind the fountain in the previous pics ), think the sign says improvements comings to Fountain Square!, a little late!, with it being in a intersection ( circle ) this seems to happen a couple times a

1D4E7007-1558-4687-B688-0E65DE3864E1.jpeg

896AC4AD-0903-4D60-905F-407D651DE089.jpeg

Last edited:
After the November 2022 Cyclone coaster swap and ride, we knew we would be back for another SoCal ride. I always thought that we needed to do another SoCal ride but this time in Orange. It was Mark “Sparky” @tripple3 that reminded me of the Orange ride the same weekend as Mike’s @fordmike65 Foothill Flyers swap/show/ride. Perfect, we’re there, our first Old Town Orange ride. I’ve seen the monthly pictures shared here especially the gathering at the plaza. When my wife and I arrived early, we knew this was going to be a great day. We have never been to Orange before, and when we drove up to the plaza, we thought this place is awesome. We couldn’t wait to see more of the area.

The time at the plaza before the ride is always fun for me, the social aspect when you meet, seeing friends again from our last SoCal ride back in November, meeting more new folks from SoCal, and talking bikes.

01 @ the Plaza.jpg

Our friend Armando and Connie

02 @ the Plaza.jpg

03 @ the Plaza.jpg

04 @ the Plaza.jpg

05 @ the Plaza.jpg

Marty's @cyclingday 1940 Huffman built Dayton Mainliner

07 @ the Plaza.jpg

08 @ the Plaza.jpg

09 @ the Plaza.jpg

10 @ the Plaza.jpg

1936 Schwinn Motorbike