When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old tricycle id it’s a nice one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
Old tricycle I’d? A nice one I think any info would be appreciated any idea what’s it worth? Only pic I took when I saw it sorry

3FDFA623-8493-4821-863C-20CE7E72B62D.png

Here is my pneumatic Hedstrom Minuteman. I'm not sure how you tell if it originally came with the fender or not although there maybe some tell-tale signs upon closer examination. If this one requires the big fender you have a better chance of finding an Aerocycle tank. You would also need to find a set of bars, hubcaps, and have the tires redone. V/r Shawn

I looked into it but I haven’t seen one forsale missing the front fender but I did find a ad showing that it did not have a fender If the price is decent I’ll pick it up next weekend

Questioning price will be based on
Correct bars and grips or are they are gone
Looks like no rubber on any wheels
Missing Hedstrom hubcaps
Are pedals both complete
And is that primer, repainted or original paint

If all the answers are No , gone or not original
I’d say price as seen $100-200 max.
Parts , rubber extc. Are impossible to find

Complete original - $4-500

still a nice find , great frame and spring seat.
GL

These are only opinions

mark

Nice trike. Those rear wheels look a bit oversized. What diameter is the front? 20"? Might want to get it on the ground with the front mocked up. See if it sits level. Still good parts.

Yea I was kinda shocked with the price I have bought several things from him and the prices r better most of the time

Back