When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Whizzer any info ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello, I don't know anything about Whizzers but ran across this one .. its said to be a 1947 ?? don't know for sure.. the only photos I have are these poor ones not really showing much in my opinion, but Whizzer people may be able to see more then I do..... it says its missing the belt/pully guard but there are no photos of the other side.. can anyone enlighten me about this particular one ??? any thoughts to its value ?? thanks, John

10126[1].jpg

10127[1].jpg

10129[1].jpg

10128[1].jpg

To me the bike itself is no Whizzer. The only things I see Whizzer related is of course the tank, the engine, all the controls, the rear wheel sheave, motor mount, rear stand and other odds and ends related to a Whizzer kit. The spokes to me do not look like the heavy .105's. Wheels are mis-matched. Looks to be a "J" model with the twist grip controls, maybe an "H" with twist controls. Can you find out serial number. I realize you could put a Whizzer kit on any bike. If the engine is not seized up to me the value is around $500.00. The value of the Whizzer parts only. I may out of it, I really haven't been around Whizzers for about 15 years, probably forgot more about them than I knew.

Last edited:
About $1250 value without knowing more...
thank you all very much.. I found out a little more about it.. its a "H" engine and has a title with it that has the numbers of the engine on the title and say's 1947 Whizzer..

I agree title is about $200.00. Also the echo pipe I did not see earlier. Bri is a little more generous than me, then again, he is more knowledgeable.

I agree title is about $200.00. Also the echo pipe I did not see earlier. Bri is a little more generous than me, then again, he is more knowledgeable.
ok thanks, I'm learning more lol.. so where there factory Whizzers with frames other then Schwinn's ?? I have seen a photo of one that says it has a factory CWC Whizzer frame .. is this possible ?? thanks..

ok thanks, I'm learning more lol.. so where there factory Whizzers with frames other then Schwinn's ?? I have seen a photo of one that says it has a factory CWC Whizzer frame .. is this possible ?? thanks..
I may have answered my own question... I now see through a little more research a few more factory dimpled CWC frames made for whizzers..

Back