When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

older paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

danuchi

On Training Wheels
Thanks to all who replied. I raced this bike when i was a kid ( i'm 59 now). Both my dad and his brother were serious racers out of the buffalo area way back when In this era of downtime my son and i thought it might be a good "isolation" project. Stripped it down to check bearings, etc. Question remains, how far to take it? Not sure that it would fit either one of us! On another note, have a track bike made by Heil Brothers out of buffalo. Cannot find any info on that either. Will post pics of that soon too. and some wood rims Thanks, Dan

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

Do not touch the red paint, it looks great. My isolation project has been cleaning up the 1968 Paramount frame, crankset, and seat (nothing else left). A family friend who was an active racer in Milwaukee gave it to me in the 80's, and I rode it a lot for about 10 years. I am thinking of selling it, it's been in my basement for 25 years.

frame.jpg

weld.jpg

serial.jpg

seat.jpg

paramount.jpg

lower crank.jpg

crank.jpg

Back