When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Olive color Trussframe Thought it’s was Davis and Questioning Miami like your thought

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful bike. I'm seeing similarities between your bike and this 2 tone green machine.

Thin stay braces and ovalized chainstay are quite similar. Dropouts, headset, chainring, red oxide primer with 2 tone green paint also close, but of course those alone are not enough to i.d..

At this time I would guess the bike in the link below is a Excelsior Mich.City Ind. which might mean that yours is as well.

This is the best part of finding “Badgeless” bike
Appreciate the feedback and extra info.
Thank you
Mark

From my limited knowledge I don't think the dropouts look Westfield. They used a rounded filler piece at teh end of the dropouts like this teeens-20s westfield motobike frame I have. Learned this from Patrick of course!
View attachment 1096807
That looks like a future rider, should clean up nice with a healthy dose of patina! Those forks are in much better shape then my Pierce forks when I found it. Great find. Good luck with your research.

Thank you for your post
Few different items on this bike that doesn’t help in making a quick decision of manufacturer.
Paint scheme and darting pattern does look dang similar

mark

I was going to say Rollfast earlier, comparing how the trumpet is on the arched bar connected to the down tube, just my 2 cents.
Sean
IMG_3495.jpg

Back