When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG Boxed Tom Thumb Radio!!!!

-

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I am certain this beautiful, incredibly rare piece will far outpace my budget at the moment, but I am still going to watch this one. Check it out!!

3B09C0A3-40E3-467C-9A9C-420F7106FA7D.jpeg

the listing has an ebay moron bidding, those are the people that raise the price during the auction rather than waiting until the last few minutes to bid. tose bidders are much more rare today than 10 years ago.

the listing has an ebay moron bidding, those are the people that raise the price during the auction rather than waiting until the last few minutes to bid. tose bidders are much more rare today than 10 years ago.
I’ve noticed that too…jumps and fights in the last minutes are rare these days. Still, I’d expect this to hit $1,000 at least in this condition. They’re usually beat up, missing parts, rusted, missing the hardware, etc.

Unless I missed something the ad tells me everything I need to know about the radio, except if it works but
who cares about that.
One would guess there was an internal defect that possibly prevented it from working when it arrived at the retailer. Things happened and it was never returned to the manufacturer or distributor. Hence it sat on the shelf all these years. Likely a loose wire or such to fix and it will be good to go.

One would guess there was an internal defect that possibly prevented it from working when it arrived at the retailer. Things happened and it was never returned to the manufacturer or distributor. Hence it sat on the shelf all these years. Likely a loose wire or such to fix and it will be good to go.
One can hope the buyer of this antique repairs it to working order as intended. A radio without music is a shelf piece. If I was in the position to get it, that’s what I would do.

Back