When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG, I Do Not Believe This! *****************

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
$1875 takes it home!

1593233233014.png

I've heard the color is the most desirable and these are rising in value. Guess no limit to what Schwinn's can bring to the right buyer. Different strokes...

This little guy had 93 bids! :eek: Most of which were from two bidders. That's tells it all. One bid retraction with the amount being $5015.00. The ID on that bidder was probably reassigned to the main bidder that plugged in a page full of bids. Same feedback # 93.

Haha, wow! This one popped up in the eBay feed here and I clicked on it. It’s more complete and I still thought this was overpriced. Goes to show what little I know!

Haha, wow! This one popped up in the eBay feed here and I clicked on it. It’s more complete and I still thought this was overpriced. Goes to show what little I know!
Sold for 300 Photos show a bent fork and maybe axle. No mention. Buyer might be in for a surprise!

Back