When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omg what did i just buy!! I just got 6 bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
wachoo got!

You now have a vintage bicycle collection and have reached "advanced" level with that purchase! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

The red men's with the tank looks to be made by Murray, early-mid 60s, though it has a chainring from an AMF. The maroon bike after it is also made by murray, but a late 70s-early 80s, looks to have Western Flyer badging. The chrome one is a 1961-63 JCH Flightliner. It should have 'MOD 502' stamped on the rear axle dropout, on the brake arm side. The second number will be the catalog #, probably in the 46000 range, which will tell the year.

I've never thought of a boy's frame Spaceliner-or any bike as "sexy" LOL! But what I can tell you is that it is a Sears Spaceliner. The rack can be found with some searching, but the tank (depending what year and style) can go for $20 to up to $150, the tail light alone for the rack is about $50, the lens doubles that price very easily.

Back