When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

on auction by me tonight

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
they seem expensive
93637845.jpg

it means there is an auction close by me tonight with that bike on it,unusual to see that bikejust a point of interest

That bike is pretty cool, Big fan of German engineering, that fork action is pretty unique. Like the color combo, too. I'm interested in seeing what it goes for, spoker.

Yeah rustjunkie it's a AMP Research bike. They were made (badged or tanked in this case) for Mercedes Benz. Cool fork. They had a motocross version with 11" of travel but only produced several prototypes. Horst son told me it was to expensive to produce.

crude welding , seems to be a cool bike , there are structual areas that look like it was built , monday morning , or friday afternoon , at the factory
flying the Mercedez logo , i would think it was built like a German exotic piece of transportation

Back