When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ON EBAY 1937 EVINRUDE STEAMFLOW BOYS BIKE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
SORRY I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST THE LINK...........

No secret these aren’t my cup of tea but don’t look like too bad of deal. What would concern me though is the sellers packing. I bought a bike from him about five years ago and it was just thrown in a box without hardly any packing material. Fortunately there was no serious damage but it was a house paint Indian Motorbike. V/r Shawn

Just about every bike looks like the fork is bent when photographed, and I think by current standards every Evinrude bike's fork was bent when it left the factory.

Clicked on "watch this listing" on eBay and was sent an offer of $7000......I was never a buyer, just a looker, that fork is to funky for me. The bike is listed at $9500 so if you are interested you can save $2500 or more. The seller has 16 bicycles listed.....

I was going back in forth about this bike for a couple weeks. He wasn't willing to insure the bike on his dime even though it was stated in the listing. Also, the fork appeared to have a hairline crack in it which he wouldn't confirm or deny.

Back