When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ON EBAY 1937 EVINRUDE STEAMFLOW BOYS BIKE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was going back in forth about this bike for a couple weeks. He wasn't willing to insure the bike on his dime even though it was stated in the listing. Also, the fork appeared to have a hairline crack in it which he wouldn't confirm or deny.
if he won't be straight up with you i would not spend that kind of money with him...... that is a lot money to get screwed on.............

Yeah. He initially had it listed at 11,500 as well. 7000 is the lowest I've heard for it so far. If it goes low enough I'd take the risk but 7000 for a potential paperweight would be a hard hit to take. He has 32k in good feedback but the shipping is the scary part without insurance

Yeah. He initially had it listed at 11,500 as well. 7000 is the lowest I've heard for it so far. If it goes low enough I'd take the risk but 7000 for a potential paperweight would be a hard hit to take. He has 32k in good feedback but the shipping is the scary part without insurance
ya if you can get it cheaper it'll be worth it.. but not $ 7000 that is to much to take a risk......................

Wanted to buy a bike from him last year and pick it up in person - he just did not want to do it - the finaly gave me a 15 minute window to come pick it up - when I said ok he canceled the sale on me - weird

Back