When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On eBay super crusty b-6 tank, way overpriced...

-

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Wishing I could post link, but someone posted a b-6 on eBay, super crusty and guy must be drinking bath water if thinks there getting$495 plus shipping.... crazy, maybe someone can ad the link so all can have a good laugh!

This one is even better

Only $3k

1591635088213.png

1591635096555.png

oh i wouldnt say its crusty. no brittle metal..no holes...its pretty solid...tank was not original to the bike. The bike was pieced together by me. When i got it, it came with a broke frozen in place neck, fork screw hole was plugged up and truss rod and fork ends were rusted beyond repair, neck was beat up and warped. bars were warped. I didnt know the extent of the damage till i got it as the seller didn't specify damage which is a pet peeve of mine. Rack was missing, fender reflector was missing, seat cover was weak and falling off, drove for miles to get a replacement fork but no truss rods as they are long due to the lock feature. Tank does have best offer. Repro tanks sell for the price of an original these days and with little effort this one will go nicely on a nice original paint bike so figured it deserved a little respect.

Last edited:
Back