When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On top of my bike shop....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crazy8

I live for the CABE
Been in and out of this place for years. Always wear a hat and never really looked up until one day about a month I was shopping across the street and while I was getting in my car I saw it.

Today I got a photo.

20150131_112306.jpg

Already talked to the owner, NFS. They said it's been up there since the place first opened in 1933.

I'd be curious to know how bad off it is but like Rusty said that is a fairly expensive bike. Does he know what it is and what its worth? V/r Shawn

I'd be curious to know how bad off it is but like Rusty said that is a fairly expensive bike. Does he know what it is and what its worth? V/r Shawn

I don't even know what it is and what it's worth. Yes, I would imagine that it's pretty weathered.

If they feel that way - maybe they should consider a replica.....and save the poor old star! Or at least bring it in doors for display. Bet if you told him what it was worth he might change his mind. The Bike business is tough these days.

Back