When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Once again I need the help of the experts. What do I have here?

-

Wanted33

Finally riding a big boys bike
The owner claims it's a one owner J.C. Higgins. Says it has new paint, decals, and tires. The rest original. What do y'all see, and is it worth $250? Thank you again for entertaining this rookie, and his uneducated questions.

I wish for all a very Merry Christmas, and a blessed New Year.

Jim

J.C. Higgins.jpg

1962 A.jpg

1962.jpg

Last edited:
If you like it and plan on keeping i would go for it. However, if you are thinking of flipping it and making a buck, i would pass.

Looks nice, fair price, if one likes the middleweight style of late 1950's through 1960's; every collection should have one.

If you like it and plan on keeping i would go for it. However, if you are thinking of flipping it and making a buck, i would pass.

Thank you sir, I'm planning on keeping it for a weekend rider from time to time.

Looks nice, fair price, if one likes the middleweight style of late 1950's through 1960's; every collection should have one.

Thanks, AS, this is actually the first for this newbie.

Edit, oh my I've got some wrong pictures posted. He has two, and the top picture of the 1962 is the correct one. I'll clean it up now. Sorry for the confusion.

Not good for flipping at that price but will make a nice rider if you keep it.Fair price.

Back