When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One 28inch wood clad tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom Ca

Look Ma, No Hands!
I will buy one or two. Just need it to hold air for a day or so, color doesnt matter aswell

762A8E92-D098-42E8-8348-006F1C1F5378.jpeg

Hi Tom - I don't think I have a tire for you in the ones I've already posted - at least they don't match your tread pattern. I have a stack of rims with tires that I'll look at in the morning but I don't think I want to pull them off the rims

I may be interested if full sets if you have some for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tom - I don't think I have a tire for you in the ones I've already posted - at least they don't match your tread pattern. I have a stack of rims with tires that I'll look at in the morning but I don't think I want to pull them off the rims

Tread pattern dont matter and color dont matter,my be interested if you have a front rim with a good tire just looking for something that holds air for a little

Tread pattern dont matter and color dont matter,my be interested if you have a front rim with a good tire just looking for something that holds air for a little
Hi Tom,
This is the only one with a tire on it... not sure if it works. The others are either on bikes or too small
IMG_2528.JPG

Back