When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One dirty Hawthorne

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Those Torrington pedals ain't cheap. I saw one orphan right pedal here for 40 bucks but it was in much better shape than the one I have. It's funny how the rubber on my pedal is worn down good but not a lot of rust. Like the bike was ridden often and kept inside. The other chrome bits support this theory. I know that the seat is not original but I do not see any labels visible. Leather seems to be in good shape. The leather actually sits on the rails. Is there supposed to be a seat pan on this thing?

20190529_102837.jpg

20190529_102843.jpg

20190529_102849.jpg

the enthusiasm is commendable but that frame is mangled.
beyond the ham-handed backyard-bob patch jobs there's at least one bent tube and the headtube angle is off.
fwiw i'd not spend more time or money on it.
these frames are plentiful and not expensive.

the enthusiasm is commendable but that frame is mangled.
beyond the ham-handed backyard-bob patch jobs there's at least one bent tube and the headtube angle is off.
fwiw i'd not spend more time or money on it.
these frames are plentiful and not expensive.
Truer word were never spoken. Scrap the frame & swap parts over if you like.

Ok i sure like the look of these and saw a frame and fork on here for 175 shipped. More than I paid for the whole bike but seems like the best solution. If i did pay to get it welded it ain't cheap and might not get done straight enough anyways. Might be able to find one locally but seems unlikely. Thanks for the input guys.

Back