When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn One Gothic Fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Add $25 to the final price for the ride
Zipcode

rebirthbikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for your consideration is one rear PreWar Schwinn gothic fender in OG paint. I believe these fenders are one year only, please correct me if I'm wrong. (I'm here to learn) Fender still has original flat braces in great shape. I gave this a bath with some dawn and hot water only. It should clean up really well with some detailing. I'm not sure how to price this at all, so it's on DOND. Bid accordingly and please ask any questions you may have.

_DSF2090.jpg

_DSF2091.jpg

_DSF2107.jpg

_DSF2109.jpg

_DSF2093.jpg

_DSF2096.jpg

_DSF2097.jpg

_DSF2098.jpg

_DSF2099.jpg

_DSF2102.jpg

Thank you for the strong start, I really appreciate it. I’m going to say no deal, but we’re real close.

@OC_Rolling_Art and @cyclonecoaster.com I'm going to put this DOND on hold. A member has challenged whether this is actually a Schwinn Gothic fender. From my research it was, but I want to be honest and do some more research with this member before following though with this or pulling this.

At the moment, all I know is that he has stated it isn't a Gothic Schwinn fender. I'm awaiting details. I sincerely apologize for this, but as soon as I know more, I will share it here.

Until then, I'd like to suspend this DOND.

Tagging in our amazing Mods incase I need to do anything further.
@Dave Stromberger @rustjunkie

I posted this fender in the new ‘what is this thing’ section and although it hasn’t been identified as of yet… I believe there’s no enough evidence to say that it isn’t a Schwinn fender.

I sincerely apologize for this and any inconvenience it may have caused. I had a lot of identifiers that told me it was a Schwinn, but I was incorrect.
Thank you for understanding!

@cyclonecoaster.com @OC_Rolling_Art

Back