When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold One in a life time chance --Orig 1940s era Schwinn Dealer Neon Advertising sign----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The most difficult collectible to ship. So here's an opportunity to have this delivered by Pete D on his
latest whirlwind tour, or possibly Memory Lanes/ Ann Arbor Spring with no risky shipping, so I am opting to take advantage of
this golden opportunity to put this on the market and not have to take the chance packing and shipping.
Never ship neon! ...I did this a year ago...2 signs, well packaged, both were fatalities. I've owned this sign for years
and picked from an old bike shop (orig owners) in the Central Valley of California. Works perfectly!
Cord is original and although plugs in and no issues, is an old plug and cord and an upgrade for
safety would be a good call. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a top shelf Schwinn
advertising piece that never pops up on the market.

2800.00 plus whatever delivery chg is arranged with Pete for delivery.

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Back