When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Of My Friends Scored This Off Of E Bay Today.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your friend go all the way with the sale? Was there a paypal transaction? Was there an e-mail confirming the purchase? Report that deadbeat seller! Remember in order to buy and sell successfully on Ebay you have to know Ebay. Tons of stuff to read and knowledge is king. Dont give up.

I would love to own one of these by all means... but I gotta say.. I wish they would have raked the front end more. These bikes remind me of a pug. Seem very flat fronted.

Maybe someone else from Virginia.

Before you assemble the lynch mob, it wasn't this guy in Virginia....I'm too busy in life these days.
Curious, was the bike originally listed with a BIN or did the auction get changed to a BIN after receiving an offer to pull the auction?
BIG difference in the 2 scenarios and if the second, the "buyer" is no more deserving than anyone else IMO and is no less of a snake than the snake who actually ended up with it.
If the first scenario, that sucks and it has happened to me as well.
Chris

Last edited:
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER prematurely post or talk about any killer deal until you actually have it in hand.

Theres snakes in the grass just lurking.....

Chris (RR) your post may have woke that snake up.

This is the World Wide Web, nothing is sacred after you post.

Last edited:
Before you assemble the lynch mob, it wasn't this guy in Virginia....I'm too busy in life these days.
Curious, was the bike originally listed with a BIN or did the auction get changed to a BIN after receiving an offer to pull the auction?
BIG difference in the 2 scenarios and if the second, the "buyer" is no more deserving than anyone else IMO and is no less of a snake than the snake who actually ended up with it.
If the first scenario, that sucks and it has happened to me as well.
Chris

Chris.
I believe the bike was actually listed as a BIN from the beginning.
But that really should not matter A DEAL IS A DEAL. And if I was the one that got screwed on this deal. the guy that stole it out of my hands better hope he keeps it under lock and key. He would not want me to see him riding it.
That is just a new kind of low.
But I also hope this guy learned a lesson. A poopty way to learn but learn non the less.
This just pisses me off reading about it and if I knew who it was. I would call them out in a second.
What ever happened to respect? What ever happened to a persons WORD? It means jack poop anymore.
And that a just the cold hard fact.
Sorry to hear you got F**Ked out of the deal but I hope whom ever did buy it F**K OFF.
Your not a man.
JKent
p.s. I know this is just a bicycle but at the end of the day. it comes down to MORALS. And it seems some of these people have none.
JKent

Absolutely! it is your word as a man, it should be your bond like a solid hand shake to seal the deal, unfortunately some people do not subscribe to those morals, and to those I will never do business with on here or anywhere else. They make my black list....

Hey this is Kurt, the person that won that bike. I actually had another friend that found the bike for me because she knew I was looking for one as well. So I found the listing and won the bike. I contacted the owner about how to ship a bike so I gave the guy my number and he called me. We talk for a quiet a while. He said he said his friend baught the bike from the original owner and they listed it on eBay. So after we talked about the original owner and how to ship the bike. He told me he will call me sat when his friend gets back so they can back the bike and get it ready to go mon. Yesterday I received a call from the guy saying the orignal 93 year old owner wants his bike back and his friend gave the bike back and got his money back. Supossibly he gave the bike back three days before the bike was listed. Even though he said he had it and was going to get it ready to ship. I personally feel that it could be true, but then again he probably sold it underneath me because some collector complained. Who knows. I know Chris and a couple other collectors are trying to contact the original owner and stuff. Hopefully something works out

school_of_sharks_by_smcnonnahs-d6eg459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back