When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Old Schwinn Panther Bicycle Chainguard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
This listing is for the one guard with the black Panther lettering shown in the first photo., other guards shown are not included. One guard only. This is my second stab at selling in the DOND forum here, my first posting being a few minutes ago.. I have sold on the the complete bikes category, but never posted on here so bear with me. This was in a Pile of almost all vintage/older bike parts parts I picked up this weekend that had some earlier Schwinn guards in the pile. Might be original paint and lettering, I can not telI. Black looks possibly repainted, not sure on the rest and make no warranties or guarantees regarding this guard including condition, originality, what model or make it fits.. I have a lot of photos on here you can look at.

Really prefer a local pickup on these if possible, but will ship as stated above. Please do not get to excited if I do not respond real quick to any bids or questions, I do everything on my old Dell desktop which I turn on for a few hours each day. No smart phone here, sorry.

102_1181.JPG

102_1168.JPG

102_1166.JPG

102_1171.JPG

102_1172.JPG

102_1175.JPG

102_1174.JPG

102_1176.JPG

102_1177.JPG

102_1178.JPG

Some better photos of the one guard listed here. This as you can see is a very well worn and used guard. Looks like some rust may have even been painted over on the back. Braces and rivets look to be original, but again I make no warranties regarding that.

102_1240.JPG

102_1242.JPG

102_1242.JPG

102_1243.JPG

102_1244.JPG

102_1245.JPG

102_1246.JPG

102_1247.JPG

102_1251.JPG

102_1252.JPG

This listing states, $19.00 for shipping in the payment terms box which is the first thing listed on the top left of the page. In my description text it states, "Really prefer a local pickup on this if possible, but will ship as stated above." So you are mistaken when you state I won't even ship a chainguard. I followed this DOND forum for almost a year now before I got up the nerve to list my first two items on it today. DOND, kind of like he wild wild west where you can try your best to be a law abiding citizen, but still can get into trouble. Oh well, no worries.

Back