When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

one owner 1948 Schwinn Deluxe ladies bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
if you hate girls bikes why even click on the thread?
I don't believe I said I hated girl's bikes. I gave my opinion as to what I thought it could bring parted out at a swap. There's lots of new people on the CABE, that may think paying that amount for a girl's bike is comparable to a the boy's version as well. Not everyone here is as educated as you and I on antique bicycle values. Even you said, "It's grossly overpriced." What's your problem with what I posted? You don't own the bike, so it's not like I'm running "your" personal bike down.

people who think girls bikes are only good for parts and people who part out complete original bikes like this annoy me.

it's like people who hate 4 door old cars like it is still the 70's and a 2 door Impala SS is $1500.00 in mint condition rather than $40,000.

a drum brake wheelset just sold for $500.00 right here on the CABE. I'd say the bike would part for much more than $600.00

Back