When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only For Completed?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
is this thread only for completed projects or also in process bikes anyway heres 2 in process,one detail to og,one that will be redone as an albino wolf to compete with pickers red wolf
PIC_0002%202_zpslnte6top.jpg
PIC_0001%202_zpsscp2wlpf.jpg
blue bike is a 36 cycle plane all og parts,except g3 white walls from the 60s

So many times in the past when working on or restoring bikes I've forgotten to take pictures and put them up to show the steps. I'm trying to do so now with my current project. Hopefully it'll keep me focused. However, after the move my garage is in such a disarray that I gave up last night. I can't find tools or parts. Time for a major organization before I go on! Anyway, yes, keep the photos coming of all of it!

So many times in the past when working on or restoring bikes I've forgotten to take pictures and put them up to show the steps. I'm trying to do so now with my current project. Hopefully it'll keep me focused. However, after the move my garage is in such a disarray that I gave up last night. I can't find tools or parts. Time for a major organization before I go on! Anyway, yes, keep the photos coming of all of it!
That's the right way, wrong way!

Back