When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

operation cheap springer fork mods

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tin machine

Finally riding a big boys bike
decided to modify a cheap springer ? modified bikes need modified springers !!
forkprototype002_zps51ff724e-1.jpg
forkprototype003_zpsd3e0cda0-1.jpg
forkprototype004_zpscb101f1f-1.jpg

finshed sold and shipping

finshed this fork springer this morning , its sold yesterday and is shipping today . thanks for looking at my work !!!
finishedproto001_zps400d5de4-1.jpg
finishedproto003_zps0ea6be6a-1.jpg

copy of a old design

the springer was for a customer who wanted a design that is old in principle , the main bridge coming out that supports the springs is fixed its welded on the back out of site , so the spring action is in exstension , as the wheel lifts the spring expands and springes back , its a old design just built with some newer parts , very similiar to this photo , springers ended up going in a different direction over the years , so , i think that it was not the best designed springer , but it did look cool , I THINK WHAT i have done here equals that ?
KGrHqRHJCoFJlO3PCfjBSfWHGTvow60_35_zps47-1.jpg

Pretty cool Tin, well thought out, hope it ends up on a frame worthy of it. You don't have a assistant named Igor ?

Back