When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions wanted. Do I or don't I add skirts to my JC Higgins Color Flow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
My bike as of now is pretty much stock except for the illusive batwing headlight missing. Some people like to add the skirts from the girls version, I guess for the styling they add to the bike. I kinda like the look myself, and I'm not sure what all is involved in adding them, like changing the rear fender, chain guard, etc. So I'd like to know if any of you have done this, and what's involved. And also get opinions on what you think of the look, or the idea.

Attachments

• 100_1587.jpg
    100_1587.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 162
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 198
Kinda cool, but I'd do it to a bike you're gonna repaint. I'd leave that OG paint bike you have there as-is if it were mine. Mike

I'm ~with Mike. Fenders repainted? But the guard looks orig. Since the skirtguard requires holes in the chainguard, I'd probably not do it. Maybe get another guard, then let 'er rip. :cool:

Last edited:
No skirts,they were for chicks bikes and don't match a boys

Last edited:
The frame is OG paint, but the fenders, rear rack, and maybe chain guard are re-painted.

It's really up to you. Even though it seems to have some repainted parts, it looks pretty darn nice as it sits. Do what you like & enjoy the ride...:cool:

Back