When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions wanted!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've been out of the loop for a while and I am wondering something. If someone is looking(and I probably am) for a postwar Schwinn straightbar frame and fork--not super nice but maybe visible paint and fireballs--- what is a fair $ range. Thanks in advance

I paid $150.00 for this..... S.F. Bay Area price..... bare frame - fork - headset only ... it is Red, and the paint would come back if I wanted it to. 1946-1948 ... not a straight bar but close

Thanks. Interesting, now that I see yours, it might be what I'm thinking of. I'm trying to rebuild a great around--town bike I had some years ago. actually sold on The CABE maybe 15 years ago, I was thinking straight bar, but maybe not. what do you call that type of frame?

Thanks. Interesting, now that I see yours, it might be what I'm thinking of. I'm trying to rebuild a great around--town bike I had some years ago. actually sold on The CABE maybe 15 years ago, I was thinking straight bar, but maybe not. what do you call that type of frame?
That's usually called the DX frame. There's a couple of threads just for those, here's one:

Back