When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Orange Crush Door Push

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There is no 1 factor in determining repro or not.
I've been heavily into gas and oil signs since the 80's, a lot is knowledge of the hobby, hands on experience, studying repros as they were coming out, etc.
On this orange crush sign the font, chippage and orange rust is the dead giveaway.

The hot item right now is advertising stuff and WW2 things.Thats where the fakers are getting rich. Everybody is combing the country for advertising things which is great because they are passing up real antiques that are worth money.I have a friend who actually is an expert on military things.He can tell fakes just looking at stitching,thread,etc. We went to a military auction and I would guess 3/4 of the stuff was fake. You could tell the experts because they would bid like hell on certain items.The rest was left for the untrained eyes. Its a shame but thats the way it is.

I just wrote seller asking if it's old original or a reproduction. I'll post reply.
It doesn't say in ad, just says "used" whatever that means.

Sent from my Bell candlestick

The eBay seller replied to my real or reproduction question with "I guess it's a reproduction".

This says push, on Etsy $39. They didn't "antique" it with a hammer and rust.
d16852ae588fc82e543123684de50538.jpg

Back