When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold WITHDRAWN Orange Krate 1971 - Original Owner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
Pick up preferred, but if buyer wants it shipped, I will work with the buyer.
Zipcode

TBENN11

Look Ma, No Hands!
1971 Orange Krate with ALL original parts in great condition. Please look closely at photos as it will be sold as is. Has been stored inside in a garage/storage all its life. As I said last week, I found my old bike in storage that my dad gave me when I was a kid and have decided it needs to go to someone who would cherish it as my kids are grown. I have only wiped it down with a soft cloth (as recommended here). I prefer cash or PayPal and local pickup, if possible, although I have spoken to a local bike shop that is willing to pack it and have it shipped from there. The shipping portion would be up to the buyer - we can talk. Although I am new here, I have had such great feedback and encouragement from this site, that I have chosen to sell it on here. (Thanks to everyone who took the time to reach out with great advice/insight, I have learned so much - and feel that this is the place to pass on my treasure - y'all are the best!) Have a great day!

1. IMG_8771.jpg

2 IMG_8774.jpg

3 IMG_8773.jpg

4 IMG_8776.jpg

5. IMG_8784.jpg

6 IMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8772.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8987.jpg

Last edited:
Status