When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold WITHDRAWN Orange Krate 1971 - Original Owner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
Pick up preferred, but if buyer wants it shipped, I will work with the buyer.
Zipcode
$3,300, I am in Santa Fe. Simple, safe, cash deal. No drama or shipping nightmares in your future.

It doesn’t feel like my bid is getting any love so I am sorry to say I am out and withdraw my offer. You have to understand on these special expensive items it is excruciating for the bidder to make an offer and not hear anything from the seller. Even just an acknowledgement of being grateful for the bid goes a long way; or that you are possibly considering the offer, or “no deal.” You have had fifteen hours to accept my bid or at least given some guidance as to your thinking in the matter. There have been other guys that bailout on these expensive items if their bids are not acknowledged in two or three hours.

I tried making the terms as easy as possible: a very fair offer, local pick up, with cash, from a dependable buyer. Maybe you are still struggling with the idea of selling for sentimental reasons. No matter, I wish you the very best with it. The bicycle is stunner and someone is going to cherish it. Good luck!

It doesn’t feel like my bid is getting any love so I am sorry to say I am out and withdraw my offer. You have to understand on these special expensive items it is excruciating for the bidder to make an offer and not hear anything from the seller. Even just an acknowledgement of being grateful for the bid goes a long way; or that you are possibly considering the offer, or “no deal.” You have had fifteen hours to accept my bid or at least given some guidance as to your thinking in the matter. There have been other guys that bailout on these expensive items if their bids are not acknowledged in two or three hours.

I tried making the terms as easy as possible: a very fair offer, local pick up, with cash, from a dependable buyer. Maybe you are still struggling with the idea of selling for sentimental reasons. No matter, I wish you the very best with it. The bicycle is stunner and someone is going to cherish it. Good luck!
My apologies to you. It was an excellent offer, and I am sorry I missed replying to you. As I have said before I am new here and my failure to respond to you wasn't thoughtful. I am interested, but if I blew my chance with you, I get it. But know that it was not intentional. My plan was to respond to you this morning as I unfortunately had to work late last night, but appears I missed my opportunity with a fellow New Mexican unless you still have some interest. Deal? If not, have a wonderful day. Blessings to you. Thank you again for the kind offer.

I believe I have not met the expectations on the Deal no Deal forum (again I am new), I thought I had 24 hours to respond to the bid from 4:11 PM yesterday afternoon and was very busy last night as I mentioned with plans to post my reply this morning before the 24 hour period was up. Since the last bidder of $3300 withdrew his offer before I was able to respond to him quickly enough, and I did apologize, I think it’s better to simply withdraw from this form of sale as it appears I don't understand the unspoken rules. I thank you all for your input (both private and public) and will list it on the For Sale forum instead later this week when I get a chance in case anyone is still interested. Have a great day all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back