When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Krate and Eliminator Buzz Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Posted these in the Show and Tell but would like to try and find out the year of the Buzz Bike. Like I said in the other post these will be moving along and while I have an idea of the Krate's value I can't find any comps for the Buzz Bike. The Krate is actually pretty nice except the rear tire is wrong, missing reflector, and seat is tore up pretty good. The Buzz Bike has original tires that are shot but, except for a small cut, the seat is pretty nice and paint and chrome should clean up really well. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• ld1.JPG
    ld1.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 169
  • ld5.JPG
    ld5.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 337
  • ld7.JPG
    ld7.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 164
  • ld8.JPG
    ld8.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 165
  • ld2.JPG
    ld2.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 158
  • ld9.JPG
    ld9.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 157
  • ld3.JPG
    ld3.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 160
Exact bike! Thanks a lot. Anyone have any idea what FMV would be for one of these? I'm thinking $300ish. V/r Shawn

Exact bike! Thanks a lot. Anyone have any idea what FMV would be for one of these? I'm thinking $300ish. V/r Shawn

Look on the Norfolk va craigslist there is a really clean one with curved bars he's only asking $300 I think and probably negotiable

MO7 would make it a 1967, the first year for the Eliminators. . As far as value. condition is everything. the paint on the frame looks nice, but the guard has some wear. I would put it at 200-300, more if you can find the right person that has to have it.

Last edited:
MO7 would make it a 1967, the first year for the Eliminators. . As far as value. condition is everything. the paint on the frame looks nice, but the guard has some wear. I would put it at 200-300, more if you can find the right person that has to have it.

Thanks! I'm gonna clean it up and put a new front tire on it. I aired up the back and so far its holding but display only! V/r Shawn

Back