When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
MG is a very desirable disc brake. Bike seems to be in excellent original condition. My opinion in current market minimum $3500 bike

Welcome to the Cabe! All your bikes look in very nice shape. Use the google and enter your model and year. Hopefully you’ll see some for sale or sold. It’ll give you a solid place to start. On this site there is a for sale section. Figure out how much you want and list. The other is deal or no deal. A form of bidding. You should probably read the rules on selling here before proceeding. Decide if you’d like to ship. Good luck however you decide to proceed. Awesome pic of your Dad testing it out!

Welcome to the Cabe! All your bikes look in very nice shape. Use the google and enter your model and year. Hopefully you’ll see some for sale or sold. It’ll give you a solid place to start. On this site there is a for sale section. Figure out how much you want and list. The other is deal or no deal. A form of bidding. You should probably read the rules on selling here before proceeding. Decide if you’d like to ship. Good luck however you decide to proceed. Awesome pic of your Dad testing it out!
Thank you for all the information! I will look into those suggestions. And I appreciate the mention of my Dad on the bike - I remember that exact moment like it was yesterday :)

Back