When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Monark Super Cruiser ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Henryford2

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have an orange Monark Super Cruiser chain guard, was there just a thing as an orange Monark? It's not a red one that somehow changed colors. Thanks

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

Could very well be, but this is a distinct orange, can't envision a pink fading or changing to this extent. Thanks for the help.

I have had red frames that you would swear were originally orange. Color degrades differently on steel compared to sheet metal, and when certain colors degrade particular pigments are the first to go in that color combination. Not saying this is your case, but this happens.

An orange Monark Super Cruiser would be cool! I have also seen red bikes that have faded to an orange hue. Usually the color comes back with some type of rubbing/polishing compounds by taking off the oxidized paint. Personally I like McGuire's 3 step system. I Sold a real nice Spitfire to a guy that looked orange when I got it from a barn. Was red after he detailed and protected it. I'm not saying this is the case with yours as I would love to think these bikes we're done in orange. (Fingers crossed someone posts one). What does the back side of your guard look like?

The Super Cruiser designation would indicate the bike being badged Firestone I believe. The Monark bikes were Super Deluxe on the chainguard from what I've seen. Hope that helps a little.

Back