When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Orange Schwinn Cruiser

-
Price
$250.
Zipcode

DebbieLeu

On Training Wheels
I just joined and I am wondering if this bike has any value and if it does can anyone out there tell me what it might sell for and where to list it for sale?
Bike1.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Bike3.jpg

Bike4.jpg

Welcome. It's a lightweight 10spd, not a "cruiser". I'm no expert, but I would imagine it's worth no more than $100, and only because it is pretty clean.

I just joined and I am wondering if this bike has any value and if it does can anyone out there tell me what it might sell for and where to list it for sale?

Looks like a 70's/80's need to see serial number, I think iI see it under head badge. Its nice and clean but ladies bikes can be a hard sell. Maybe someone looking for that bike. If you scroll down the main page there is a for sale complete bike section. You can also try searching the Sold section to see if a similar bike has been sold and for what price. Welcome lots of good people on here, good luck

Back