Oregon Classic and Antique Bicycle Swap meet coming soon!

This ad disappears when logged in

Tim the Skid

I live for the CABE
Jan 3, 2013
Tacoma, United States
What an incredible first time meet! Look at all the killer stuff that showed up. I can't believe I was so lazy as to not drive a few hours and miss this one-it won't happen next year. I'll be there next year for sure!!!!
I hope you do make it next year, and try to convince some more of our Cali brothers to attend also (@fordmike65). It was a good start for a first year meet and we can make it grow by increasing the foot traffic from the public and having more vendors.

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
I hope you do make it next year, and try to convince some more of our Cali brothers to attend also (@fordmike65). It was a good start for a first year meet and we can make it grow by increasing the foot traffic from the public and having more vendors.
I'm so bummed! Derek told me about it a while ago, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it. I looked into last-minute flights & just couldn't afford the $650:eek:. Next year for sure!

mr.cycleplane

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 9, 2017
Auburn, California
Definitely blew it not getting off my duff on this one! I use to go to the 'armoury meets' many years ago and always a had a great time-lot of the same bike collector crowd I figure was here this last weekend. That whole Portland/Seattle area is a hot spot for killer old bikes! Lotta nice people in the area.

Tim the Skid

I live for the CABE
Jan 3, 2013
Tacoma, United States
I'm so bummed! Derek told me about it a while ago, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it. I looked into last-minute flights & just couldn't afford the $650:eek:. Next year for sure!
We missed you buddy! I had to drink your ration of beer. :astonished: Grab some other Cali guys and car pool it next year, let's make this a big West coast meet.

ADReese

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 18, 2016
Spokane, United States
Thanks everyone for the great pics! I'll definitely have to make the drive next year.

Does anyone know if that brown/tan B6 was for sale? It's in front of the VW van and the yellow car. I would love to find out who owns it. Thanks!
20190917_101931.jpg

Last edited:

JRE

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 8, 2008
Milwaukie, Oregon
Was a great turn out. Meet allot of nice peopleand ended up trading my Maroon and while Shelby for a Monark super Deluxe project.

20190914_111230.jpg

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture